View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 04:03 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default RSD of tongue and Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreambeliever128 View Post
This might sound crazy but when the barometer changes then my RSD comes out. Today the weathermen missed it. It was suppose to be 82. It has looked like rain all day and is cold and cloudy.

I laid down awhile ago to nap and I know I had RSD pain in my tongue. Never have delt with that. I had it in other areas also but this was weird. I have been chilled all afternoon too. I go from sweating to freezing. I woke up chilled to the bone but I was covered up.

Am I crazy or not?

Ada

Hi, My name is Lisa, I have had RSD/CRPS for almost 11 years. There has been 9 years that Im full body RSD/CRPS. Recently I experienced burning, swelling discoloration as well as ulcer and what seemed to look like I had burned my tongue. I called my dr right away and emailed a pic to his nurse. He did agree with me that this was RSD of the tongue. When I went in to have my blocks done his partner also came in. They examined me and both agrees once again it was RSD of the tongue. My dr then noticed that the pupil in my right eye was bigger than the left. Yes, another issue of RSD I had RSD of the right eye also. It swells gets really red and stays dry. Also as I said the pupil was bigger. THis disease is no doubt a monter. Im going to include a pic of my tongue with this message. You can also see it on Facebook on the RSD research and development page aswell. I pray that you are all having low pain days! My motto is "Fight the Fight"! As long as we fight we all have a chance. Awareness and research is very important in finding treatment and even a possible cure. Soft gentle hugs to you all!
Attached Thumbnails
Is RSD in the tongue possible?-getattachment-jpg  
Angeloffire is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kakimbo (03-26-2010)