View Single Post
Old 01-26-2007, 07:12 PM
In Memorium

15 yr Member
In Memorium

15 yr Member
Default dahlek

Thank goodness for the lizajane spreadsheets and medical history - this doctor was blown away when he saw them - thanked me - and did testing based on them...... I've seen so many docs i couldnt even begin to count and so many were completely useless visits...... since i got sick 7 years ago i've had to move out of place with stairs, etc... 3 moves - so geographic changes of hosptals etc... then... MOST docs dont seem to want a complicated patient and either told me up front or just wasted my time and humored me for a while - then admitted they didnt have a cllue what to do...

Thanks to the spreadsheets i finally got a number of the tests done only 3 years ago, long after I was disabled from PN - but that doctor also decided since he didnt know what to do (and this is a person who advertises himself as a pn expert) - finally just said - nothing else i can do..... go home - you should just move into a nursing home... thanks for nothing - i just turned 50 - no way.....

Those charts have been trully invaluable - and I have learned to keep updated all the time, as well as my current medical history - I have never had a doctor not thank me for them!

As far as going down any roads - I'd take a different one right now if I could!
BEGLET is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote