View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 09:35 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

3 years for me now and gave up my business which netted me up to 25k for 3 days work running my own marketing seminar business for very large corporations but involved standing on my feet 14 hours per day for a very intense and stressful sales events. That stopped when shoes became my enemy. Just recently attended my mothers funeral on crutches and a bandaged leg with a flip flop on the other.Told them I fell down some stairs. That was a lie but better than turning up in shorts and sandals and trying to explain I have peripheral neuropathy to every single person there . you can see they are thinking "you look fine to me"
I love sailing so am about to purchase a yacht and sail around asia where I live. People say how can you do it when walking is tough?. well you dont walk much on a yacht. There is always a way to find something to do rather than lay in bed and let it wear you down mentally.

On a side note My neuropathy nearly went away about 12 months ago but came back with a vengeance, bugger!
zorro1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BonDon (03-26-2010), Mere (03-26-2010)