View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 02:46 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mafub View Post
Things of a personal nature took the wind out of me. I'm back home and will try to recoup, again. My doc visits went well. The pain doc did fantastic, don't have my neck aggravating me. So I'll take whatever relief afforded me. The mental pain needs help, it is worse than any other pain I've had. Getting some info on ECT from Mayo Clinic sites. In the meantime I'll wait for time to help soothe the mental assaults, there is nothing else I can do. Don't you sometimes feel that time is an enemy? Sorry, I don't want to sound so glum, but you've been kind to me and I feel you truly understand situations. You've had your share, and I hope you are doing well. That would brighten my day!
Yes. To be truthful. There's so much time in which I suffer,and you never know when these emotional storms are going to happen. The therapist try to understand. Some people try to understand,and some people don't want to understand.

(((Time))) At times there is so much of it,but the years still roll by. Time,and Isolation due to mental pain can be the deepest lonelyness. Yes. We can feel like a prisoner in time. I wonder often,what is going on?

Faith,and prayer,and encouragement from my friends,and medication from my doctors helps to keep me going.

Please keep fighting. You can survive these difficulties over a long period of time. It is difficult,but you can do it. BF
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (03-27-2010), mafub (04-02-2010)