Thread: Puzzle # 16
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 08:29 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi,

That was interesting Jo. I think it's pretty right too. I have noticed that some Drs. give people one or two blocks and they quit because they see no results.

We had an RSD group for awhile here and I was amazed at how much people were helped with a series of blocks. I saw one person that was in a wheelchair and she walked after having quite a few blocks. Another girl said they were like a miracle to her after having RSD for over 30 years.

I wonder too if it might be a difference in meds that the Drs. use to do the blocks. We have an Anesteolgist around here that is one of the best Drs. I have seen in knowing patients of his before they got treatment from him and how they were when they saw him for awhile.

I have seen the end results around here of the SCS in 4 people and I can say not one of them still have it on. I would go for the pain pump but I still try to understand why a person still needs narcotics after having it put in. I guess they see something good in it and that's good. It makes me wonder about either being the answer in the end.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kakimbo (03-27-2010)