Thread: Social Security
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 08:42 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi,

I have noticed more people seem to get it without lawyers. I think too some states are easier to get it in then others. Ky. is easier then Co. in my opinion.
Don't ask me why but it just seems that way to me from what I have seen in people fighting for it.

I got turned down so many times I don't remember due to the lawyer living on the golf course. Bill got his within 5 months in Ky. without a lawyer. I live in Colorado and it seems harder here.

I would pull everything together myself. Call your Drs. and ask for copies of your records, pick them up, make copies for yourself, take them to the SS people, call and check on how it's going all of the time.

Once my papers were sent to another state by mistake. I also had a Drs. appt. sat up one day and turned down the next. One SS office didn't know that another one had sat this appt. up for me.

I also have a friend that finally got hers and it has took her over 8 months to get her back pay due to SS office mixups and she still hasn't gotten it all.

I have another friend that has an SCS in him and just got turned down for the umpteenthed time. They say he is able to do light work and has the knowledge to do certain jobs.

It's like tossing a coin up in the air and not knowing which side is going to show.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote