View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 10:55 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Day 5 Post Op ACDF Revision Surgery. All is still going well. Swallowing is normal, back on normal diet. Baby Powder under Miami-J collar works wonders. Walking more and more, it's just good to get outside in the Sunshine. Tried to ease up on the Pain meds, BIG MISTAKE, back to taking them every 4 hours even if I think I don't need them. Keeps from having to catch up to control the pain. Not taking the Valium as much. Mainly for sleeping and the occasional spasms. No Arm Pain just post surgery pain which I can tell is getting better. Still have 5 weeks to go in Collar, and I am really looking forward to getting this thing off. Now I know how those poor dogs feel with lamp shades on thier heads Hope you all are doing well. I will post more as I go along. Feel free to ask any questions if you have a upcoming surgery or just want to share your experiences. Take care, Tim