Old 03-27-2010, 03:15 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Thumbs up Oh good Deidre!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deidre Duron View Post
OMG! I had the same prob. after my paddle lead was place in T5-7 with the Medtronic Rep. Directly after the surgery he was asking me question after question, I literally could not give any answers that made sense, and he made it obvious he was irritated. My husband then took it to the nurse and the Surgeon who did it, needless to say, they flew a diff. one up for the next visit. How the heck do they get paid well for treating patients like crap. You know they'd understand if they were in your place just coming out of this major procedure. I've had my double paddle lead in for two months and just got moved back to my higher doses of pain meds bc the pain is still very much there, it just doesn't last as long. Nice to hear someone elses view point of the rep right after surgery. But, I'm sorry you had to go through it. this is something that is so hard to explain to spouses, family etc. of the life altering situation we are now in. Thus, its a blessing I think to have found this site w/so much understanding and verbal support.
I was hoping you'd connect with kzlrogue! That was the first person that came to mind when i saw your post! Hopefully
kzlrogue will be by soon! She is fantastic!
Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote