View Single Post
Old 01-26-2007, 09:22 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Am I being overly paranoid?

Ok I have posted recently about thinking I had TOS, being told its not, and a C-Spinal mri saying I have a slight problem with C6-7 with two docs not really explaining or too concerned about. This was about a month ago. Now whenever I sit to use the computer my neck really starts hurting and getting a vibrating feeling. Shouldn't I be seen by some kind of neck or spine doc? The neuro who ordered the tests recommended PT. I just want to know exactly what is going on. After spending several days with my 3 year old grandaughter I also notice my whole back hurting more than usual. Thats probley some sort of strain. Since I have fibro and cfs I sometimes feel like any symptom I bring up is overlooked, undercondsidered, etc. Am I being paraonoid or do others get this feeling? I have left a note with my doc explaining this and am waiting to see if she is going to refer me to someone. She just gave me two new referrels, one to a new rheumatologist., but forgot a new neuro for the neck thing. She had agreed to get me to a different neuro but is way behind on her paperwork. Matbe I should bring up with new rheumatologist this week?
lailavia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote