Old 03-28-2010, 04:16 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Default And M A R K ! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark56 View Post
Before I was injured in a car wreck, I used to be very, well...... upon reconsideration, VERY active. You know the routine, dancing with my wife [oh how I loved that- and I had taken lessons to boot], alpine skiing, hiking the Rockies, riding my now dusty mountain bike many miles a day, and then the more sedate fishing, home improvements [do it yourself style], and the like. I would like to be able to recapture some of those now lost activity opportunities, and it just seems that trying to do some [well, with doctor's concurrence] of those activities even if reigned in a bit would not only be a goal for a patient post-operatively, but a bit "in trial" so as to gain understanding whether in a real life application the full SCS implant would be efficatious.

Gosh, I just wanna get on the dance floor with my wife again.

Well, anyway, thank you for posting,
Mark56
During your trial ! Take HEED to these PROFOUND words of
wisdom ! ....
When you come home, with all that tape all over your back......
put ONE more bit of tape where your cord is dangling as an extra measure of 'reinforcement' against thy elements that will jump out at you as you pass by .....doorknobs......ect.....
I can guaranteeeee you will snag your cord!!! That extra reinforcement you placed there will make you feel like Einstein didn't have a CLUE when it came to true wisdom....
Believe me.

P.S. You WILLL dance with your wife again !
Without a doubt.......
Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (03-29-2010)