View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 10:22 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesley21 View Post
Hi Melody, the WII conects to the TV with red, white and yellow cables, you will need the WII fit for the fitness exercises, but I think it comes with games, tennis, bowling etc.
A lot of the senior centres over here have put the WII's in at there centres and the seniors have a lot of fun playing them and keep active at the same time.

Have fun if you get one

Lesley
Okay, WII connects to the tv using the red white and yellow things, (which plug into the front of the tv, right?)

So what channel is the tv on when one plays WII? I have my tv on channel 3 when I watch the VCR (oh, in the living room, I think it's on Video 1).

So what do I select to be able to view this WII thing. Is my tv on Channel 3, or video one or what?

Another question. I know it comes with some balance mat or something like that, right? How many controllers come with a WII? and what does a controller do when one is, for example, playing the music thing where the thing on the screen is dancing to Jingo lo ba?

When I saw this on youtube, it looked like an Indian woman was dancing to it.

I haven't been up close to a WII dance fitness thing yet, so I've never personally seen what the actual screen looks like. I've usually seen the PEOPLE DANCING TO THE WII, not the WII itself.

So if I'm holding a controller, and dancing, what does the screen look like? and what does the controller do?

See, my niece has a WII, and I did the sword fight thing, and when I held the controller, and played sword fighter, my avatar on the screen was wielding a sword.

How exactly does the exercise thing connect with a controller? See how dumb I am? lol

thanks much

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote