View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 07:51 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Default Wow! This is a darn good start!!

.....And it's not even 8am CST !! WhaddItellya! TEAM!!

Put your issues in a single file line! Don't look at the whole spectrum as a whole!
You've already got great advice at how to start dealing with your employment issues, per plgerrard.
MrsD said it all! Backtrack your life......

My main culprits ended up being due to several of the things she listed, I overdid workouts on a treadmill wearing NOT good shoes (that's when MY pain set in bigtime) plus, I used very heavy duty weedkilling compounds (not sold in stores, I had to get special permission from county aggriculture to use) on my pasture....I thought I was taking all the precautions with using it, but....? I always tended to use "double strength" in what the bottle recommended. (stupid)
I've consumed WAYYY too many carbs in my life.....was headed for diabetic issues.....

plus my THYROID was all out of whack....have you had a complete thyroid workup to see where you T-levels are at?
This affected most of my hormones, plus for pain I was taking opioids, which FURTHER delete hormones.......
My vital B Vitamin Levels were low AND D... AND magnesium...

.....and I have a 'problem' with your Neuro going off on you regarding the supplements....! Our bodies REQUIRE these supplements!! That's simple common sense.....

It takes aLOT of time! You have to make LIFETIME changes.
You can't take supplements for 6 months and expect things to completely turn around.

When you say you've had 'every' test in the book done, I challenge you to USE those LizaJane diagnostic worksheets to literally prove that to yourself. Those are the best 'cheat sheets' I've seen to really target what has or has not been tested.
Feel free to vent all you want....that's what this is for.....
But be willing to fight the fight as well my friend!

My prayers are with you.....
......PS....praying helps! (if you're inclined) Have you reached out in that way as well?!

So.....HAVE you REALLY done 'everything' ?
Don't answer that, just sum it over in your head and see that there is more support here than anyone can ask for.

When someone says something along the lines of wanting to just 'end it all' thinking they've literally tried everything.....
That's when a bit of 'tough love' comes in.....
Why do i know this? Because I've BEEN there. I DID want to end it all.

God Bless
Rae
Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote