View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 08:10 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
.....and I have a 'problem' with your Neuro going off on you regarding the supplements....! Our bodies REQUIRE these supplements!! That's simple common sense.....
Rrae, I'm glad you brought this up. I intended to make a similar comment in my last post, but you know...that memory thing .

In fact, when I was diagnosed with SFN, my neuro gave me a list of supplements I should be taking. I previously posted them in this thread:

http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/sh...093#post630093

There are many more I have learned of since. B6 and D just to name 2. I have deficiencies in both, but am already feeling better with the supplements.

And, Hurtin', please don't let yourself get overwhelmed from all you have read here. There is a lot of ground to cover. Just take baby steps. Start reading the info suggested, but don't try to absorb it all at once. You can't. And no one here expects you to. Just make notes/lists of those items you find important. And, as you read, if you hit a stumbling block, don't hesitate to ask questions. Someone here is sure to have the answer.

My SFN story:
plgerrard is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Rrae (03-29-2010)