View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 11:49 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default New Thoughts on Parkinson's disease by GroveCanada...

I read a book called the Philosopher & the Wolf by Mark Rowlands & on a hunch, looked up the symptoms of spleen damage...(the wolf in the book- don't want to spoil)...
& yes, there it was...The symptoms of spleen damage are threefold, fungus, pancreatitis leading to diabetes & hand tremors...
Having had close contact with someone with Parkinson's (my father), allowed me to know that these three symptoms were the same in Parkinsonians...(the fungus appeared as a horrible toenail strain)...
I remembered long ago my mother had told me that my Dad had been hit by a streetcar when he was eight years old...
Now it all made sense...
The organ that gets damaged when you are involved in collisions, car accidents or rough fighting is often the spleen. Spleen damage can take decades to manifest symptoms.
Here is my discovery.
Parkinson's disease is merely a late stage manifestation of spleen damage. The neurological aspect is merely the tail end of the brain fungus. The diabetes a symptom of the spleen shutting down. The hand tremors, well, that is a giveaway for sure.
So...My recommendation is to treat Parkinson's as spleen damage.
Try some supplements, spleen, stomach, gallbladder, from your local Chinese herbal doctor...
Good luck & God Bless!
(& thanks to brenin the wolf in the book- great book by the way...)
GroveCanada is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
lou_lou (03-30-2010)