Thread: I miss you dad
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 01:44 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default I miss you dad

My dad was stabbed over six times in the side and neck by his adopted son last August 2009. My dad didn't do anything wrong. He is gone forever and my family suffers every single day from the pain of a 18 year old boy addicted to Crystal Meth choosing to take my dad's life. My sister, my son, my husband, my dad's brother's and sisters and my mom and her sister and brothers and even my Grumma are horrified. I don't know what to do anymore. I take one day at a time. The boy/murderer is free. He got out of course I have no idea how he managed that ... no one said life was fair and I never understood that until now. My entire soul is different. I care not for much but the family I have now and the loss of my dad I will never get over. It has been the hardest thing to deal with and I don't even know what to say anymore. I just wish this pain on no one in this life. My dad wasn't perfect but he was my dad and I loved him so much and he was only 54 when his life was abruptly taken and he died bleeding to death in the hospital alone. We didn't know until later that day and my heart will forever be broken from this as will my familys'.........I don't understand and I know its nothing to understand it just hurts so much like nothing I've ever felt in my entire life. I wish you were here dad. I miss you so damn much. We all need you so much to just come back and be with us. I love you. Your daughter.:frown :
jme77 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote