View Single Post
Old 09-15-2006, 10:48 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile

I wonder if I can jump in and say hello to all of my friends?

I wonder if they know I've moved to FL and love it here in my new home?

I wonder if any of you know I lost my grandmother about a month ago, my mom had spinal surgery 2 months ago, and dad had an emergency colostomy one month ago?

I wonder about my dad's progress, and if the infection in the incision will clear up soon?

I wonder about both my parents, and their health in general these days, which isn't good?

I wonder if you know I really hurt myself on this move, and wish we would have had more help?

I wonder if my best friend knows how very special she is to me, and how much I love her?

I wonder if I can share that her and her husband moved me down here to FL from IN in a 27 ft. U-haul truck?

I wonder if I can also share that my daughter/roomate and I moved 8 truckloads of my things, clearing out the storage I had for a month, to our new home with no one but the 2 of us?

I wonder why my back is hurting so bad, and if I have done more damage to my back from having to do everything my doctor told me NOT to do?

I wonder how hard it will be to get all new doctors set up, and continue to maintain my huge cabinet full of meds?

I wonder how hard it will be to find a pain mgmt. doctor who will maintain my MS Contin and Lortabs for my chronic pain?

I wonder if my appt. with the pain mgmt. clinic in two weeks will go well?

I wonder if you are sick of my long list of wonders?

I could wonder for a week and not be done with listing everything that runs through my head constantly! I'm still living one day at a time, and always wondering what will the next day bring!?!

Big Hugs and Love to All!!
~Kimmy