View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 08:20 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark56 View Post
Thank you Klzrogue, I very much appreciate your thoughtful read and response to my post. Yeah, I was into fitness before wreck [I guess that is BW] and was known as an athlete, even though I was a middleaged exec type. I finally gave in to the desire to please my wife, Cleo, to dance and we took lesson after lesson, finally becoming the pride of our instructor. We danced at every opportunity, BUT,,,,, tango and salsa never caught on with me. Swing, foxtrot, waltz, now I could get into those.... and the smiles on Cleo's face. What a gem of a gift to give her after being a klutzy wallflower for so long. I will take your advice on trying something very carefully, prob'ly here in the house so we don't get bumped after a few days of the trial. Just turn on the sound system, and give it a go.

Now, as for your military service, please accept our gratitude for your service. You gave much as you served. How do we know? Well, our youngest son is an Army volunteer enlistee on his first tour in the Middle East right now.

Blessings on you Klz,
Mark56
Thank you but your son and many like him are the true hero's! I did not serve overseas so I did not have to sacrifice all that your son and others like him have had to do. My thoughts and prayers are with him and his unit as well as all the other soldiers overseas on a safe journey home. I also want to commend you and your wife on raising such an outstanding individual. It takes a special person to be able to endure not only the physical challenges the military requires but also the mental challenges. It proves the strength not only your son has but also reflects the strength the both of you have in teaching him duty, honor, and respect not only for his country but also to himself.

Now, take that strength and give this enemy we call pain a fight it will never forget!! You WILL dance once again with your wife and see her beautiful smile that she deserves to have and you deserve to see! Who knows maybe after the implant the salsa and tango WILL be your thing!! You never know!
kzlrogue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Rrae (03-30-2010)