View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 07:15 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

THANK YOU MARK for sharing your journey and your story .
Back in 2002 when I had my SCS for face pain ..well it took me a very long time to share mine, because i was the first to get SCS for face pain. not many face pain people understood or related to me but now that I have been sharing for the last 6 or so years trying to help/ supporting others I find it so healing and almost like a blessing to be able to share and help. sadly I find at least with t.n. folks once they get away from the pain once they find a way to control the pain monster ..well they just never look back .BUT NOT EVERYONE is like that there are a few angels who even tho they have control they cant ever forget and they share in hopes of helping just one other person.... I am one of those.
I feel like a new one here but so glad there is a place for SCS be it for back or legs or face. I have been member here for a couple years and now find a new place I "fit in" .
I thank you so much for sharing .I am so sorry you and your family have been dealing with and going threw this. but I have high hopes that Stimulation device will help you.
I have you and your family in my prayers and positive thoughts.
Please keep us updated on how things are going for you.
low pain and positive healing energy to you and yours.

God Bless
PEACE
BMW
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (06-26-2013), ginnie (04-03-2012), Mark56 (03-30-2010), Rrae (03-30-2010), Skooz (05-03-2010)