View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 09:17 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

To Hurtin:

I went back thru your history to your first posts here.

Your history shows that you developed this problem after needle work in your thoracic spine. Some of your early posts, here, were during my vacation so I did not see those.

However, given that your PN began after a trauma, you need to investigate medical negligence before the statute of limitations ends for it in your state. Be aware that doctors do not respond to patients with an open helpful mind who may have been injured by another doctor. This type of situation, often closes doors rather than opening them, to solutions. It is the medical curtain of silence!

At the time of your first postings, I suggested to you that you investigate RSD as a development with your pain issues. I also suggested that if you were using supplements back then with no effect, that you stop them (this was in summer before I left). Supplements are for people who are deficient, and have metabolic problems --- you have trauma as a trigger.

However, based on your earlier post, the burning around the mouth MAY be due to low Vit D status (which impacts calcium use in the body)...and tingling around the mouth, is one sign of that. It is also a classic sign of anxiety. Most doctors consider the anxiety first. So I would get a serum Vit D run and see if you are really low. Fixing that has been shown in studies to improve chronic pain levels.

Since you work in a law office, or did, you would have some access to advice about this matter, I would hope.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote