Thread: Update on me
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 09:36 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Firstly a big thank you to everybody for your kind posts. I'm not in a wonderful place right now so I'm finding it very difficult to communicate. I feel like Ive just shut down emotionally and physically. I've put up with a lot of **** in the last three years, but Ive truly had enough this time.

I'm exhausted and I need some time to think and work out what I need to do next.

I can't do anthing until I get this report, I also need to write to the neuro opthalmologist who saw me who said that there were issues with my eyes and see what he thinks.

It aint over yet. I may have lost this battle and a few prior LOL! but I will eventually win the war.

I have a blog called

http://themyastheniakid.blogspot.com/

which for those of you who are new or those of you who don't really know me can see how very hard I have fought for the last three years.

In a very quick response to some issues raised:

CMS- the national centre of excellence, Oxford, won't test me for it. Its the only place in the UK where it is done. I agree it needs done but my hands are tied.

France- wanted me to see Oxford, they work together. Yes Europe really is that small LOL! So France is no longer an option.

Angela Vincent - A really lovely lady and have had correspondence with her , but she's a scientist not a Dr. So she cannot help me.

TA - thanks for the link but I have no headaches and it doesn't explain all the other symptoms. But great suggestion, we are looking at the possibility of Lymes disease as I could have been exposed to it.

I don't mean to sound glib or ungrateful as truly I'm not. I just feel so utterly helpless in all of this. Please keep your suggestions coming it might eventually lead to something.

Thanks for your support

Rach
rach73 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote