View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 07:30 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

So many brilliantly written points of view from you mistiis, alffe and David

Mistiis I believe that you are someone who is leading by example both here and in the life with your family and other friends .... you are looked up to... you appear to be strong ... to everone... unless you tell them that you, too, are struggling. So hold up there... as you hold up the others around you. I hope you're doing more than just OK.... xo

David... I am glad you came back to reply to this thread which in turn brought both me and Alffe back . I think there are many, many different "types" of men, too....

One, who I am very close to... is very logical. He is also brilliant - in the sense that he can dictate, step by step how his hip replacement surgery will be performed (yawn, says I!) ...

I don't know why it is that we always think we have to figure people out... but we do.

Alffee, it makes my heart ache to think of the pain Mr. Alffe and you have suffered! (52 years is bloody amazing!!!! ) <<<< YIKES... I edited this to add: I don't mean 52 years of marriage was the suffering ... I meant Michael!

I'm losing my train of thought so I'll end it here....

I just love it when I learn from you all.

xoxoxo Addy
Addy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (03-31-2010), barbo (03-31-2010), Burntmarshmallow (03-31-2010), DMACK (03-31-2010), thelonely1 (03-30-2010)