View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 07:31 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Not to make a fuss but Jim took steroids way into his spms too. I have always understood that ms is an inflammatory disease. I recently read a study that suggested inflammation in secondary progressive multiple sclerosis is higher than in rrms. Then I read a study suggesting that while inflamation is more promanant in rrms that it can still become active in later stages. Who the heck really knows.

To be honest I stopped reading studies and such unless it is about spms or ppms which we all know are few and far between.

The doctors stopped giving Jim IVSM after kidney failure but more recently brought it up again for his fatigue and leg pain to see if it helps. Hmmm.

Ack, it's all irrelevant in the long run since everyone reacts differently anyway. Jim's botox doctor told him medical mj is probably a euphoric response rather than a physical response. He disagreed and started to take it personal. I spoke up and said "So what? If it works for him euphorically or not it works, right?" She agreed and didn't say anymore.

Damn disease and it's experts.

See how confusing it all is Dej?

Last edited by SandyC; 03-30-2010 at 08:10 PM. Reason: Adding, subtracting. You know, the usual. ;-)
SandyC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (03-31-2010), SallyC (03-30-2010)