View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 10:44 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

People are always talking about how young girls are heavily influenced by society to strive for the "perfect" body image, and how they are supposed to act, etc. But you almost never hear that young boys are influenced in a way that is at least as destructive.

We are, under no circumstances, to show any emotion, (other then anger ). If we do we will be ridiculed forever by all of our friends that are also male. And I know for a fact that most women claim to want a man who can share their emotions with others. But experiance has taught me that those same women are actually attracted to the stereotypical "bad boy," the one who follows his own rules and does whatever he wants. So, in order to get a girl we will have to be a "bad boy;" and bad boys don't cry.

I know how stupid it sounds, but gut attraction is the first step towards an intimate relationship, and girls just aren't attracted to nice guys. Hence, the reason why I've been alone for over 22 years now.

IN SUMMARY
----------------------------------------
Society Dictates:

- Emotionaly crippled rebel = Attractive

- Emotionaly open nice guy = Unattractive
Addy (04-01-2010), Alffe (03-31-2010), barbo (03-31-2010), Burntmarshmallow (03-31-2010), DMACK (03-31-2010)