Thread: Me again.
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 02:22 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

oh sweetie I am so sorry the meds you have been on are not doing much to help
I know about that bad place... you get angry at your body for being like it is for the meds not helping, for no one around you who can really understand what this is like..... but please please reach out.. do not give up you should tell your doc how you are feeling...it usually speeds things up when they know your near or are in the bad place.I couldnt take it anymore had a few plans but i told doc and things changed for the better and it was fast too. I am here if you want to talk ..I will message you my email..
I have you in my prayers and send lots and lots of positive healing low pain energy to you.
Hold on things will turn around soon. we are here if you want to vent in fact I bet others would join in venting .
I will start right now with a ear bursting scream AHHHHHHHHHHHH I hate T.N and this pain monster. I hate the way it controls my life my days my meals , kissing, chewing, controls and imprisons ..ugh I hate you t.n. monster.
Keeping you in my prayers ...Dont give up.the bravest thing to do is reach out for help when we need it.. it is also the hardest thing to do ..but it is the only thing to do..so reach my friend reach call doc write hub a letter..let it out sweetie. and hold on! we are here for you!!! and check you box I am gonna send email address to ya.

PEACE
BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
supermoo (03-31-2010)