View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 04:21 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Vsue65
I grieve when you grieve,,your story sounds like echo's of us all,,read the thread 'Meltdown'.
Most of us hear were active when this happened,and those who were not , their active lifestyes were dissmayed,,,,I do try to give respect when its deserved,to people [MR and MRS, Miss ,but when it comes to rsd,,I dont use capitals..I know its big, I know its nasty,It might even take my life[If God ALLOWS it only}..he may be useing it as a refineing tool to refashion me or a correction rod,, But I wont call rsd "Sir" or "Mam",,because i dont respect it,,I hate it,,I could be wrong,and I am sorry if I am,,,but I hate and dispise what hurts and destroys ,,Maybe it just the resentment in me,,And I am sorry to the board if I am out of line,,Im just tired of my life being consumed with this disease and seeing dr's....My life has changed dramacticly because of this,,but maybe I, through Gods grace,will not let this disease lead me around by my nose anymore,,I quit drinking 10 yrs ago,,I quit drugs 15yrs ago,,,"Thats It",, Gods word says you are a slave to whatever masters you,,,so I Quit rsd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bobber is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kakimbo (03-31-2010)