View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 07:45 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

I am so frustrated right now it's not even funny. And it's not like I am making this crap up, they have pictures of all 37 lesions. And to boot, they mentioned nothing about the broken spine or the fact that I am in phys therapy 2 days a week plus doctors appts plus monthly infusions. "they understand I am in pain, but see no reason why I cannot work". Yeah, OK.

Then Dh2B locked himself out of the car only to discover the AAA did not automatically renew in Dec like we thought and they wanted $300 to come unlock the car. Which means I had to go pick DD up from school, and drive his big monster of a truck to DC, took me almost 3 hours to get there. Stopped for dinner while we waited for traffic to die down some, and then it took another 2 hours to drive home in my car.

My ON is back in my left eye, both arms are numb, and I am limping around like a zombie. The drugs the ortho prescribed for the pain made me so dizzy earlier, I was forced to go take a nap...which of course is when DH2B called. Then I checked the mail and found out I was not disabled enough to be disabed in the state of Virginia.

Another one of those days. That what isn't numb hurts like He.. and I have PT again tomorrow.

I am not spoiled!
legzzalot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote