View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 01:54 PM
n/a

10 yr Member
n/a

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feel the Burn View Post
I got the booklet that was referred to,, it came with my award letter,, thats what set off the red flags about the 5 months of not working,, but Like I said,, I called SS,, I called my local office,, which I was never able to get through too,, and I explained toteh girl at SS,, that I cold not get through to the local office,, but since all the computers are tied together,, she said it shouldnot be a problem,, and if my review date is 5 to 7 years away,, I mightbe dead before tehy get around to really start digging,,,
On a side not,, I applied to the state for just about every aid possible,, so far I have struck out on all counts,, other then I mightbe eligable for Basic health care,, LOL,,
In Florida, I have found that almost everyone on disability gets healthcare. I think it's ridiculous to make someone who is disabled pay for their own healthcare. I don't know if your the one I told my roommate gets a shot every month that comes out to $7,000. I thought he was pulling my leg, until I saw the bill. He gets everything he needs for about $ 20 co-pay. That's including prescriptions.
legalmania is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote