View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 03:28 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Wink

Right on!!

You will love the WII! Everyone at my house ages 3 to 72 love it, and they play all the games together. It is fun to watch the 4 year old knock out the gramma LOL!

My wife told me that her muscles were sore for days after we installed the wii because she couldnt keep from trying to out box the grandkids LOL!

For those that have a ps3 watch out for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. It has a patch that the game designers will run when your gamer goes online. This patch cancels out the overheat protection that the ps3 has built in, so it never shuts down when it is over heating during when that particular game is played.

I have been fixing the ps3's that family and friends have been bringing me, but the fix only lasts a couple of months or so. So if any of your family has this game tell them it is a playstation killer.

It can be fixed, but it is very temporary, and you have to completely take the system apart, very technical fix. On the bright side you can fix it, then quickly trade it for a wii while it is working

If anyone wants to know what the fix is I can pass on the info so you can fix it yourself. The cost is zero, but taking the box down to the motherboard is a bit technical, but can be done if you take your time.

Gone Squatchin
allentgamer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
MelodyL (04-01-2010)