View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 03:45 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

wow (((((Donna)))))))) that for sure stinks ! I read up on idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension . I learned about it... that eye pain and blurred vision and or double vision, wooshing sound in ears and one huge head ache are just some of the things ruling your every move .
add T.N. and dang girl if I had a pail of magic dust I would toss some on you .
but all i can do is give you a and send prayers and positive thoughts low pain. what type of surgery would you have done?? would it be near any of your nerves?? I am saying prayers for you and your family.

I find soaking my feet in warm/hot water helps me. sometimes it is just relaxing and sometimes it kinda distracts my brain for a tiny bit form the t.n. pain. I understand the nerve in our big toe runs all the way from our brain to big toe. maybe that is why who knows I just know for me having feet in very warm/hot water seems to help take the edge off it doesn't make it go away tho.

mmkay I may be an odd ball here heck I know I am !! but the fact I was very very depressed at one point suicidal . I talk to pain doc and he shared some ways to distract my brain for constant t.n. pain things that would not be considered self harm. One of them was my feet hot water for a bit then cold water for a bit then back in hot water. I know it is weird but it works for me. sometimes I walk across the hot cement I live in Fla so in summer the parking lots and side walks the road gets toasty . I am not proud sharing this about me I will say that I had resorted to burning my arm with iron

I ALWAYS know when I share about how it was for me share about myself..I know I am going to freak others out scare them and I want everyone to know that is NOT what I want to do that it is hard to look back and share .
I do not burn or anything I am not depressed it has been a long long long road from back there to right here. and I am here praying and hoping to help just one other person no matter how big or how small just help someone. I wouldn't even shared so much about me except I wanted to tell you about soaking feet . DO NOT burn with iron like I had !!!!! I have to say that cus I dont want this post to trigger any unhealthy ideas or methods to this room or any one who might read this. a pain doctor can teach you things like this. coping skills.
okay okay
I am off to lurk and hoping I haven't freaked everyone out .
PEACE
BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
supermoo (04-01-2010)