View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 04:29 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default HI, I wanted to meet you and thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntmarshmallow View Post
I wrote you but just seen this and need to stress that you make sure you have not run out of time each state has a statue of limitations on things . like for mal pratice here in fl I think it is 2 years but not sure , each thing has a different limitation time. so check that for your state and also make sure all your doctors are putting all this in your file documenting every thing.. your pain etc..
I will be in touch soon.
PEACE
BMW
You have obviously been so helpful to so many in this forum. I want to ask for your prayers and to thank you for writing the post about caring for a TN patient. My story is long, started with V1 TN and after no results with Gamma, I had MVD and now I have AD which affects the entire right side of my face. I also have the medtronic pain pump which uses Dilaudad and Mirocaine (Bubifocaine sp?) - this is helping heaps; I still use some oral pain meds and I no longer drive, scuba dive, which was my profession. I just take one day at a time and I find when I am alone and not talking (which I so love to do) I am best and need less medication.
Thanks for all your support. Just reading your posts means heaps to me.

God Bless you, BMW... u r a jewel!

julz in texas
findingjulz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (04-01-2010), loretta (12-23-2010)