View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 04:32 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi Bobbi,

Good idea to download the info and take it with you. You are correct in that it is important to follow this protocol as closely as possible..... please think twice before letting anyone convince you otherwise.

Just so you know....Many mainstream dentists are not fans of any website that has information relating to "mercury free" dentistry. One of the main reasons is because it would be a conflict of interest for those dentists who are generally members of the ADA... since the ADA promotes the use of mercury in dental fillings. The ADA is a very well established and wealthy organization that prefers their members to follow their literature only. So you may or may not get the positive feedback that you are hoping for from your dentist. Hopefully we'll be pleasantly surprised ;-)

You mentioned sedation dentistry..... is that how you have been having your dentistry done?

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbi View Post
I'll read and print the info on the link you cited, Bryanna, and then share my thoughts with you.

At my next dental appt., later this month, I'll have a day before my first sedation appt. to ask the dentist how he does the removal. It will be good to have the info. you located/cited to make a comparision. If it won't be done the right or correct way, then, I'll hold off until I locate a dentist who does do it as should be done.
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote