Thread: wonder #25
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2007, 11:59 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder about the darling, 8-week-old yorkie I saw at the beauty salon the other day when I got my haircut. He belongs to one of the stylists, and he was just adorable, putzing around the salon. I played tug of war with one of his toys. He looked just like this.

I wonder how my daughter is doing over on the other side of the state. Her paternal grandpa died, and this is one of those rare occasions she gets to see her dad (from Oregon). And she gets to see a couple of her sisters and brothers for the first time in, well, 15 years?

I wonder that she's had a long hard road with the absence and then reappearance of her father. I also wonder if she knows all the feelings and memories that have welled up inside of me. That period with him is difficult to remember and reconcile.

I wonder at how excited Cooper will be to see mommy and daddy Alffe.

I wonder if you know I've met Cooper and he is absolutely adorable with his one crooked little ear. He's just so cute and just...SO spoiled!

I wonder why purebreds cost $600 for a male and $750 for a female. I wonder who has that kind of money to buy a dog.

I wonder at how much I want a little Yorkie now.

I wonder why I would want one of them when my HUA just rescued 46 mini dachsunds from a puppy mill in Missouri and every one of them needs a new home.

I wonder at how strict, though, HUA is when it comes to adoption.

I wonder that one of the mini dachs was so crippled from his cage, they had to have a vet college build him a special little body wagon so he can walk around, and they said he loves it.

I wonder that it got up to 45 degrees yesterday, then last night a cold front blew through.

I wonder at how upset my cats are this morning because I forgot I used the last can of cat food yesterday morning. And I really didn't want to go into town today but now I'll have to.

I wonder at how much I enjoyed my new tabletop water fountain last night. A giftcard from Christmas for Lowes and I splurged on something I've wanted for a long time.

I wonder how my sleep study will go tomorrow night. People I've slept with say I groan, moan, snore and stop breathing during the night and gasp like I'm trying to get air.

I wonder how all the lovely people here are doing today and if I can give each a from me.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote