View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 11:07 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Buster,
Welcome! I am glad you found NT. It is a place that you can ask your questions and get answers or suggestions pretty quickly. We try to help as best we can.

I am happy to hear that you have a very supportive wife. That is so important. As to worrying what will come next on the MS road, it doesn't pay to worry about that.

You can't change the past, and the future no one knows, so we all try to make the best of it and live in the present. Enjoy each day.

I do not get anxiety about MS. You can't let it get that big a hold on you. Yes, it is a disease that 1/2 million people have, but there are so many diseases out there that are worse than MS. Some even babies get.

My first Neuro was very smart. He said to just live your life as normal as can be, you may not have another attack again for 25 years.

I listened to that advice. I had permission not to worry. So I didn't.

I have had attacks, but I never worried when the next one would happen. Why worry twice? Nice to meet you.

May happiness be at your door. May it knock early, stay late, and leave the gift of good health behind.

"Life is what it is". We can only focus on controlling those things we can control, we must let go of the things we can't.
Lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote