View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 05:02 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Wink

I've tried rereading this thread a few times and can't find anything or one to think they are sneaking in a pet as a service animal.

On the Post Office, someone told me that the ADA doesn't cover federal buildings, but the newer Rehabilitation Act does. Between the two we're all good.

Florida isn't requiring anything as a State yet. I used to be for a nation-wide system, but with the latest (political) events, I'm not for anything more regarding service animals. Down on South Beach the sidewalk cafes allow any dog that's good to come. One guy with a pet duck was banned by the police though. Not sure what's up with that. He moved away after being a friend of the community there for many years, riding around on his bicycle. lol

My service dog is so adorable that he's a chick magnet.... unfortunately. They fawn over him and he loses focus then expects every girl to pet him. I can get him to focus until the next high pitched? ignorant of asking to pet lady comes along. I know the well trained police dogs at Walt Disney World have to be put up for the day if they even see a rabbit, because they lose focus. So my dog does better than that! lol

Been working on his flipping light switches on today. Tiring!