Thread: Can't Pee
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 08:21 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrown176 View Post
Hi Im 3 days out from my surgery now to move my SCS battery. It has been almost a year ago that I had a 4 day epidural drip for my RSD. After that I had some trouble peeing. It feels as if your pushing out a bowel movement to get some pee out. Since surgery it has became worse. I was taken to the ER last night because I couldn't go. They told me I was dehydrated and had very little in my bladder. They said they can't explain why its been off and on for a year. Just wondering if any one has had this same thing happen or if you have had a epidural drip for your RSD. They ER doc told me he would refer me to a urologist if I wanted to go. Any thoughts on this. Please all thoughts are greatly appreciated. Thanks!!
Hi Abrown I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. Just my opinion, but I would be questioning the SCS and the area they moved it to. Sometimes bladder problems go hand and hand with this device and it seems strange that this just started after your surgery. Just a thought. Hope things get better for you.

Jeanie
Wilbyfree is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote