View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 12:09 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Thanks Shez

Thank you Shez and Sue for your information.

I see the neuropsychiatrist on the 13th of April so, at that point depending on the diagnosis, I will try to see what I should do to move forward. I'm a bit anxious as to what they diagnose or suggest. It seems to be that if they say TLE has not been what I have been experiencing that I'll have many more questions and remain and square one.

You are right Shez TLE and how manifests itself from person to person differs greatly and so it seems a clear stereotype of symptoms is hard to find, which I'm guessing makes diagnosing difficult.

It hit 80 degrees this past thursday friday, for people with depressing or bipolar it seems the weather can do so much to bring one out of a bad spell.

The biggest things on my mind are managing my finances and trying to create a feasible treatment plan. I started a small furniture business that is bringing in a very marginal amount of money, but I really need something semi stable, although working is very difficult with the way I'm feeling.
So I'll just continue as best I can with your suggestions in mind.
That was quite interesting about handedness and language centers of the brain. I'll post a reply about my day at the doctors this coming week, hopefully we come to a good diagnosis and treatment that is my obsession and one day I hope to have other much more pleasant matters in my head.

Thanks,
Harry
Morganomics is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
shezbut (04-03-2010)