Thread: Lara
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2007, 03:15 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

LOL Doody, I'm not sure I've seen that movie. It rings a bell. I just looked it up on the net and saw it was called an "australian western" lol which really gave me a chuckle. I should check it out one day. Thanks so much for thinking of us, but in no danger at all in my area. Have woken up to a very cloudy day here this morning (it's 6.11am now on Sunday) and so I'm hoping for some rain.

Goofy, that's so neat that you did that for our Australia Day. It was a great day here. Everyone seemed to be at the beach or playing cricket or having a barbie in the parks at the edge of the beaches. It was stinking hot though. I'm wondering if the train was The Ghan? Now that's something I'd have liked to have done myself. So, did you play cricket or have a barbeque or have any cane toad or cockroach races too??? These fires down south have been burning so long, they don't mention them much on the news anymore, except when they get too close to a township. It's weird.

trying to find a decent webcam. try this one this morning. It's very overcast and muggy here, so won't be very clear pictures. Note it shuts off after 5 mins. Have to reset it.

http://www.coastalwatch.com/camera/c...plet&state=QLD

p.s. I just noticed when it reset for me that it goes back to Burleigh Heads. The one I posted just now is a few beaches south at Rainbow Bay. geez, I just made a double post. Had to delete one of these.

Last edited by Lara; 01-27-2007 at 03:28 PM.
Lara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote