View Single Post
Old 01-27-2007, 04:06 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Sassy Sue here, the weather has certainly improved around here, wouldn't you agree Nancy? I have my windows open getting some fresh air and the kids and I are going to unwrap the palm trees and give them big drinks of water. I have had a bad headache but it is not keeping me down today.

Ok I gave in and ordered pizza for the kids (well me too) but I stopped at 2 slices even though I could have ate more. Pizza hut rules!!! So today I am going to make myself get busy and work it off.

Well thats it for me, I hope the weather warms up for the rest of you. Talked to my sister in Wisconsin and she said the wind chill was in the single digits. I have invited them to come here for vacation this summer so they could suck in some sunshine and put a little color in their faces. Have a sassy one!!...Sue

Everyone is born, but not everyone is born the same. Some will grow to be butchers, or bakers, or candlestick makers. Some will only be really good at making Jell-O salad. One way or another, though, every human being is unique, for better or for worse. - Narrator (From the movie Matilda)

snoozie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote