View Single Post
Old 09-15-2006, 11:13 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverlady View Post
We've checked David. No Temperature. Blood pressure is a little low, but no big deal. Not sure what is going on. And I beg your pardon, I'm NOT OLD yet!!! I'm just well worn. We have a Texas saying. "Rode Hard and Put up Wet". That describes me better. Back to the problem. I'm anemic according to my last checkup. Not sure why yet. The doc is waiting two months and then is going to check it again. I changed Multi-vitamins to a liquid high potency to see if that helped. With my mouth being so sore and my compromised digestive system, I thought it couldn't hurt. I don't eat a lot because it hurts to eat.

Billye
Hi SilverLady,
(I love your screen name. It's so evocative... silver screen, lady of the lake, shimmering movement... )

The cold thing is so bewildering.
I have to keep my feet under the covers even in the hottest weather.

Before I had all these problems I used to always have to keep my feet out from under the covers because that helped to cool me off. My feet used to always be boiling.

Do you take B12? I do and it doesn't seem to have helped with this. I do have a lot more feeling in my feet than I did, which I am pretty sure is from the B12, but the temperature thing hasn't improved... at least not so far.

I'm not sure what kind of pain you have, but my peripheral neuropathy pain decreased significantly when I was having a shot a day of B12, which is about equal to 6 to 8 or the 5 mg lozenges a day. (though when I go to just the lozenges I get twinges back.)

The other thing is serrapeptase. A friend of mine who is a certified family herbalist told me about it a couple months ago, and it seems to have helped the pain in my back. That pain hasn't gone away as much as the burning pain in my thigh from the peripheral neuropathy, but it isn't as bad as it was judging by how I can be up a little longer now...

http://www.health-boundaries-bite.com/Serrapeptase.html