View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 04:11 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

We took the little ones, the ones with huge amount of energt, home on Thursday. I pretty much slept all day yesterday. I'm still tired today but am up and kicking. I don't know how young mothers do it! I didn't have the energy to take a bath, do any of my psoriasis skin care the whol;e time they were here. But I wouldn't trade the memoroes for anything. Would I do it again? Probably not. I had to put the 3 year old in time ut the last day. When she was let out she came over to me came over to me and told me that she forgived me!!!! Here are smoe pictures. I finally figured out how to make a nice album on Faced book. I don't think I have tried here.

Pic 1 the girls are sound asleep. I wasn't sure how they would do it. The 3 year old has never slept in a big bed, just her toddler bed or baby bed.
Pic 2 Little one went sound asleep at supper. But when her Grandpa picked her up 'cause she was falling out of her chair she found out there was more food to eat!
Pic 3 We wnt to our local Childrens Museum and big sister painted her facve. She was so proud of that we had quite a crisis when I told her she had to wash it off before she went to bed
Pic 4 Little one sitting on Great Grandmas lap. Mom has this singing angel that has wings that have the lights on them and it sings silent night. So Ellie is checking out whether or not angels wear underwear!
Attached Thumbnails
Grand kids coming!!!!!!-dsc02687-jpg   Grand kids coming!!!!!!-dsc02706-jpg   Grand kids coming!!!!!!-dsc02738-jpg   Grand kids coming!!!!!!-dsc02747-jpg  
doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (04-03-2010)