View Single Post
Old 09-15-2006, 11:22 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverlady View Post
I changed Multi-vitamins to a liquid high potency to see if that helped. With my mouth being so sore and my compromised digestive system, I thought it couldn't hurt. I don't eat a lot because it hurts to eat.

Billye
I'm slow and I don't get everything at once.

I had huge mouth problems too. I don't know what yours are. Mine are so scary... but not to go into that here.

Two things: 1. Does your multi vitamin have methylcobalamin in it? that's the kind of b12 that works. If it doesn't and you aren't taking methylcobalamin, you may find that taking it helps. (I would guess that it would make a huge amount of difference -- it's good to keep notes so you can see the difference.)

2. Brown rice was easy for me to eat, with some protein, like Parmesan in the little shakers, and it does this totally amazing thing with my digestive system, totally sorting it out. Brown rice also has B vitamins in it, so it's good that way. I remember seeing it recommended for people with pernicious anemia... those are long ago articles, the ones about pernicious anemia, because today there are more diseases identified and it is less often discussed.

(((((((((Silverlady)))))))))))