View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 05:36 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default It happened to me also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mycah View Post
I have RSD in both sides of my face and after a recent flair the hair on my cheeks and near the scalp line is long enough to comb. Fortunately most of it is light colored.

Should I begin shaving? Will it grow in coarser? The thought of using Nair on my face gives me the willies. Even chin hairs, eyebrows, and nose hair are growing out of control.

Also have some really long and dark hairs on my left arm that I just might take a pair of scissors to.

If any females have experience in de-MANning themselves I sure could use some help. Thanks.
Shortly before I was diagnosied with RSD and I was still in PT they would tease me because my arm had hair like a horse, so they would say here comes "My Little Pony", from the cartoon character. But once I was diagnosed and started to receive treatments i.e. stellate block, ketamine treatments and once all my surgeries where done to repair my arm it started to disappear. So, to answer your question I would just leave it alone it will go away with time. I think it is a process that some RSDer's go through.

Gabbycakes
gabbycakes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mycah (04-05-2010)