View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 10:00 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyS View Post
Hi Wendy,

I am sorry for your pain, we also live in Florida, close to the Hyperbaric treatments. I have a 16 year old daughter with RSD. We have discussed having the treatment, but have never tried them. What part of florida are your from? We live in Tampa.
hi Sandy, I live in Palm Harbor 5 minutes from a Dr. that does the HBOT, but my current Dr.'s have never mentioned this treatment to me. A couple of people have told me I might be too advanced for this. I was diagnosed in 1986 have had surgeries,blocks,sympathectomies, been to Philly 2 times to see Dr. Schwartzman, and now all my Dr.'s tell me I am palliative care only. I am so sorry that your 16 year old daughter has this awful disease. How long has she had it? what treatments have you all tried? Having this disease is bad enough, but to have a young girl like your daughter have it, thats just not right! How on earth do you handle it, seeing your child with this stuff? I hope you are taking care of your self, as your daughter will need her mother to help her deal with this. Hope to hear from you. your new friend Wendy
wswells is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote