Thread: So Sad... :(
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 01:07 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

(((((F2U)))))..I hear you and understand. In my younger years, I fought the isolation tooth and nail, but when I discovered that my Friend's lives were all going on without me, I gave up (not without a lot of tears), and quit calling them. Guess what, they don't call me either.

Some Family and a couple of friends keep in touch and I with them, mostly thru e-mail. I'm not a phone person. Of course, my Children and Grands don't get off that easy...they are forced to visit me on a weekly basis.. I assume they want to..LOL

After relaxing and figuring out the truth (I like to be alone, most of the time), I'm quite content the way things are. I'm not alone, I have all of you to be with on a daily basis and I'd be willing to bet that some of you would either come running or send someone to help, if I needed you..

I remember this..."In order to have a Friend, you must be a Friend"....I guess, I just couldn't put all the effort it took, anymore.

I do feel for you, F2U, because I know how you feel. I hope that it will all work out, for you, as you wish.

"The best way out is always through". Robert Frost

~If The World Didn't Suck, We Would All Fall Off~
SallyC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Aarcyn (04-05-2010), barb02 (04-05-2010), Friend2U (04-10-2010), Jappy (04-05-2010), Kitty (04-05-2010), Koala77 (04-05-2010), Lady (04-06-2010), Twinkletoes (04-10-2010)