View Single Post
Old 01-27-2007, 08:42 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default great replys, thanks to all

THe ideas are great and things to watch for. I did get their own bowls, pluged in my cat fountain, they wanted the water to run, to keep pipes in the trailer from freezing we left a stady drip anmd they drank that way. The fountain I had for a long time but needed a filter.

Dehlila, has licked her belly bold. She has a loud meow and cries at the bottom of the steps, the first three days. Not often now. She is coming up the steps a few times now today.

Curious: Scarlett looks out the door towards her home and wants to go out. My "Tigger" has given that mating call to Scarlett. It was so cute, he gave her one kiss months ago, then took a second, she hit him and snarled,lol. Well, Tigger is still in love with her.

Scarlett will be fine, Sammy I am really concerned about. Before this happened he wa humping the two girls and we were really considering with his tackling them too, that he needed a home alone and even a single adult to care for him. I am sure now is not the right time.

I am getting a litter maid, I have both His and hers litter boxes up and feel like a pooper scooper is my job. My litermaid after several years is no longer scooping.

I am not sure about the blanket..will it make them be really more confused as she is not sick and coming home soon, But on the other hand like suggested will it comfort? For Sammy at least I should bring her pillow and put it behind the couch he won't come out from behind and under.

It is like company you enjoy then for days or few weeks, but long term is going to be hard, costly.

That use to be one of the things I would tell her when she was not participating in her health care maturely, well, she had to be here for the cats, it would be a burden to me, and upset the cats from their home...to shock her. She would cry that she did not want to have the cats in that situation.

I will keep a watch, keep loving them, they already loved me, the girls anyway, so that was easy for them. But, they went back home with Mom eventually, but not this time....

My Tigger is so cute, he is so in love, Now Scarlett will follow the other cat, the long hair pretty persian hymilian....so even cats must like pretty thiings, lol.
Di

Pocono area, PA

DiMarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote