Thread: So Sad... :(
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 05:52 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

life can throw lots of trash in your way. i hear ya...

but I was in work the other day (making the most of a good day and keeping myself to myself) when a colleague who I hadn't met before started talking to me. Before long, it came into the conversation that she had lost her son in an explosion right before her eyes.
Someone else piped up that she had lost her infant son when he climbed into a trailer and fell off when it started to move and was killed.
I recalled a colleague who had stomach pains and within a month was diagnosed with end stage stomach cancer and died within 4 months.

and I sat there counting my blessings. More people have had so much more to deal with than i ever have. My illness is inward, nobody sees it, nobody knows. and really nobody cares. Everyone has their own issues, unbeknown to me. I don't share anyone else's pain (apart from you lot sometimes). Why should they care about me?

and I'm not sure what I'm trying to say here, because I'm rambling.

MS is sad, as are life changes. But we cope. and you will too. and we're here for you. Now Buck Up... (sorry, couldn't resist )
pud's friend is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barb02 (04-09-2010), Debbie D (04-12-2010), Friend2U (04-10-2010), Jappy (04-05-2010), Lady (04-06-2010), SallyC (04-05-2010), Twinkletoes (04-10-2010)