View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 09:16 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Was the med Xanax or Lisinopril?

Was it for anxiety or for blood pressure? IF the latter? See this:
http://www.merck.com/product/usa/pi_...rinivil_pi.pdf Go to page 11 and read about the side effects. Do they 'fit'?
I would expect, so don't be disappointed? That the doc is either gonna go no problems found, or set you DH up for a slew of tests! Be sure to take a note pad and write what all will be done...and then web up each test and find out how to 'prepare' for them and then know before you go what's to be done. Results? ASK or even DEMAND a copy for your own records! It can't hurt to have such paperwork back-up for the future-never know when it will come in handy [and it does].
I do know that for myself, Gabapentin and I did NOT get along! I was a walking, sort of talking, semi-zombie when I took it.. It took me 3 more tries drug-wise to find something I could have my mind back on. It worked for a few years, then didn't. So I stopped. I now only take pain meds when it's really bad - most things, even the big ones only take a slice off the top of that pain. I've had this PN for 7+ years and others here, wiser than I, have had it longer.
Monika? I truly hope you get the help you need and soon! Keep at it, it's at times hard work? Often down lots of blind alleys, but getting any part of LIFE back is worth it! The sooner the better and I'm pulling for you and your husband! Quick appropriate treatments can help ever soo much and I am hoping that you find them and can get them! 's - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote