View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 09:24 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kim ames View Post
Hi. And welcome!

I am scheduled for the SCS on April 16th. Hopkins will do the implant and I am participating in a study on SCS with RSD. I am very optomistic about this procedure and study. It's been a long road to get the results I hope to obtain with them, just to help other people with the same disorder. You can PM me and we can talk about the outcomes, etc. I wish for your husband to feel relief. If I can help, I would be more than happy to! Where in DE do you live? Kim
Hi Kim, thanks for replying. We live in Dover, DE not to far from where you are. My husband is scheduled for the trial at Johns Hopkins on the 15th of April. He is having doubts that it will work. We would love to be able to talk to someone in person who also is dealing with this same condition. Do you attend any support groups? We have not found one as of yet. If you would be interested in talking on the phone, please contact me at **. I know that he would really like to get additional support. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you, Pam
bpkaper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote