View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 09:28 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Ambien and sleep.

I tried to find some info on here about Ambien, did a search and didn't find any so I thought I'd ask these questions again.

About 4 months ago a Gasto prescribed Raglen for my stomach. I took it for about a week before I saw my family Dr. and he said to go off of it right away. It causes jerks. I did.I have had jerks before because Bill said I would jump high in the bed and wake him they didn't wake me though. I now jerk so hard in bed, I have woke up thinking someone is breaking into my house and I believe it's just me hitting the bed and making the noise.

My Dr. gave me a script for Ambien and I have taken it once and I felt like I had a hangover. I have taken Phenergan before to help me sleep but he says not to take it too often because it causes spasms and seizeures and jerks. He usually don't tell me not to take a med unless he has ran into patients dealing with the side effects so I do listen to him.

What I want to ask is do you have jerks like these at night? If so do you think they are from the RSD or meds? I also want to know if the side effects from the Ambien settle down after awhile such as the hangover feeling?

Thanks,
Ada

Last edited by dreambeliever128; 04-05-2010 at 09:47 PM.
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote