View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 11:18 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default Got back into the pool at the Y today

I haven't been in my excersize classes for two weeks. Last week it was because of the grand kids coming and the week before was because of the grandkids coming! Our instructor was going to be out for the week and they had a drill sargeant for an instructor and I knew I couldn't do that and be rested enough for the kids coming in. So I go back today and the drill instructor is still there!!!! Our class is Silver splash, geared towards seniors! There is another class called aqua challenge and I think she must teach that one also. I am one of the youngest ones in the class and she pointed me out and told me that I was one of them that was young enough that should be able to keep up with her!!!!! If she tries that again I'm going to have to say something to management. I hope that's not her! I am not a confrontational person at all so I hope I don't have to. I did tell her today that I have MS and am not able to keep up with her. But my muscles sure reminded me that I haven't been in the pool for awhile!
doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (04-06-2010), Twinkletoes (04-06-2010)